VS1-40.5/T type indoor high voltage Vacuum circuit breaker is used for Switchgear KYN61-40.5(Z). It’ s the most new type of power supply and distribution equipment. This products is in accordance with GB1984-2003 standard.
This kind of VCB adopt integrated design and is different from open-type vacuum Circuit breaker and insulation vacuum Circuit Breaker.
1.The vacuum interrupter and conductive circuit fitting with ring raises resin through the special craft are sealed into a pole.
2.Then with the modularized circuit assembled in modular circuit breaker.
3.This kind of VCB with excellent electrical&mechanical properties the advanced level of the vacuum circuit breaker in the modern world.
The design of this kind of VS1-40.5/T takes into account the Chinese market and special areas requirements, making the vacuum interrupter and conductive circuits into a embedded pole by the advantage of the solid insulation and advanced technology of APG.
This not only simplifies the pole assembly process and prevent the vacuum interrupter circuit conductive connecting bolt to run the VS1 ration as a result of loose, but also improve reliability and avoid the effect of external mechanical force and ambient conditions (such as dust, humidity, nasty, high sea level, animal), and avoid the potential risk of vacuum interrupter operating in adverse environments caused by insulation and then lead to a lower level of vacuum circuit breaker in the sub-gate under vacuum interrupter surface elastomer. Therefore, within the service life of the circuit breaker, the pole is completely maintenance-free. The circuit breaker’s solid insulation replace SF6 to meet the need for external insulation. It’ s more environmental protection and represents the advanced level of the vacuum circuit breaker in the modern world.
Applying ambient Conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: -15℃ +40℃, the average temperature is not more than 35℃ in 24 hours
2. Height above sea level:≤1000m;
3. Relative humidity: the average humidity of a day should be no more than 95%; the average humidity of a month should be no more than 90%;
4. Saturated vapor pressure: the average pressure of a day should be no more than 2. 2kPa, the average humidity of a month should be no more than l.8kPa;
5. Environmental conditions: It should be installed in the places without dust, smoke, chemical erosion, combustible gas and saline fume pollution.