F10-12 Auxiliary Contact Switch for High Voltage Circuit breaker
Item No: F10-12
Series F12 switch is one component of high-voltage switch. It’s often used for controlling the switching on or switching off of high-voltages spring mechanism, and indicate the interlocking signal.
- To control the DC contact of DC 220V/110V close coil or breaking coil, it could reach 20A when the breaking current is DC 220V.
- The double-break bridging contact is made of silver alloy. Compared with the current Auxiliary switch, it contacts directly, resists oxidation, and resists corrosion.
- It is of simple structure and long lifetime. Being an ideal product, and it’s also easy to use.
- Ambient Temperature (-40oC+40oC)
- Height above Sea Level (h≤2500m)
- Mean relative air humidity in 24 hours (T≤95%)
- Mean water vopour pressure in 24 hours (≤2.2Kpa)
- Mean monthly relative humidity(≤90%)
- Mean monthly water vopour pressure (≤1.8Kpa), includes the dew covered on the surface of the products, which is caused by the changes in temperature.
- Acceleration (a ≤15m/s²)